Friday, May 22, 2009

This is why.








This post has been difficult for me to write about simply because it's my blogs name. Gezz I think I feel some writing pressure.

Peonies are my favorite flower....Parasols are a beautiful accessory to have available at an outdoor wedding. When I think about Peonies & Parasols I can close my eyes and picture a gorgeous sunset with a violin playing. This wedding is not for any bride. It's romantic and elegant. Simplicity is her hearts desire. She reads poetry and sips tea in the afternoon. Seeking for the perfect location is easy....Under an oak tree with nothing else around. They write there own vowe's..
Not one dry eye is seen, the guests are all family and close friends.

I can go on and on about this imaginary wedding that I wish to plan one day. I wanted to share this vision to prove to you how a wedding can be planned with just describing 2 things that you love most. That's what I can do...

Parasols: Bella Umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment