Friday, May 22, 2009

Head 2 Toe. [skin]


SKIN. Some just are blessed and have it naturally healthy with a glow that makes woman jealous. Recently I started using SEBA MED religiously day & night. My results are wonderful and it has not affected our bank account $$ OHH yeah! Healthy skin speaks volumes as to how a woman or man takes care of their hygiene.

"Bad" skin however can be a result of many things....But it can be treated. Before you say I do take matters into your own hands and order from seba med online. They have 4 different options for skin types. The last thing you want is to wake up with a zit like in the movie My Big fat Greek Wedding! Hate to break it to ya but Windex won't help...
I believe any woman or man can feel confident and look great Head 2 Toe on a budget. Soo try it out and let me know what you think.

Mrs. Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment